Olympia Prep is coming to deliver a brand new version of our condensed ACT Acade’mini’. This program will provide new specific strategies and skills for the ACT test as well as functional-content-area instruction on some of the most tested areas of the ACT. It comes with a software-generated report and customized study plan to move forward with your score improvement after the program. If you’re looking for the fastest effective way to prepare for the next ACT and beyond, this program is for you!
If you’re ready to jump into our full score-improvement-guaranteed programs, please consider claiming one of our remaining spots in an upcoming Academy or Tutoring Package. This Academini is free to all who have enrolled in one of the linked Academies of Tutoring Packages.
Acade’mini’ Program Details:
Piedmont High School
Dates and times (please plan to attend both):
Sunday March 25th, 6-9pm AND
Wednesday, March 28th, 6-9pm
Program Content Highlights:
- 6 hours of targeted ACT test preparation
- Proven test strategies and content for test day
- Specific content for English, Math, Reading, and Science tests
- Practice sets done in class to apply taught concepts
- A complete ACT test assessment done during the program – a software-generated report will be created following the classroom dates to give your student a specific study plan to continue on their own or with a longer Olympia Prep program in the future.
- Our team will create this custom plan for you and reach out after the event to deliver it to you free of charge!
“Karl is a Stanford University graduate of the class of 2012. While studying in Human Biology there, Karl also volunteered regularly at a Free Health Clinic and played for the Stanford Club Basketball team. During his Stanford career, Karl worked for NASA on a joint project with the Naval Research Laboratory, for OU Biomedical Sciences Laboratory, and for two test prep companies before founding Olympia Prep. He graduated from Piedmont High School in 2008, where he was president of his class and Science Club and was named one of the top 100 scholars in the state of Oklahoma. Karl currently spends time away from Olympia Prep volunteering as a mentor to at-risk high school students and serving on the board of directors of the Piedmont Public Schools Education Board. Karl’s greatest joy in life comes from helping people achieve dreams they thought weren’t possible.”
Additional qualified instructors will be available to assist with personalized instruction.