THE BEST OF OLYMPIA PREP
This is it. The very best of Olympia Prep for the PSAT. If you want to turn us loose to be the very best we can be and help your student achieve their very best PSAT (National Merit Qualifying) test score, you’ve come to EXACTLY the right place!
This program provides:
- 20 total private tutoring hours
- 12 scheduled in-person tutoring hours | 8 Instant Access tutoring hours
- Olympia Prep’s only option for in-person private PSAT instruction
- Unlimited free access to every single in-person event in your area. This means the $599+ PSAT Academy is free to you!
- In-person or online practice PSAT tests: 2+ opportunities with real PSAT tests created by College Board (the same people who make the national test!) timed and proctored under normal time and testing conditions. No imitations, only the real experience.
- Curriculum, homework, and study plans built for you based on your student’s results, instructor’s analysis of needs, frequency of each question type on the test, and speed of perfecting each functional content area. Results often come very quickly because of this data-driven emphasis on YOUR needs.
- Guaranteed results
IN-PERSON INSTRUCTION WITH ONLY OUR BEST INSTRUCTORS
We hold back our very best instructors for this. For an instructor at Olympia Prep to receive an SAT private tutoring package student, he or she must prove their caliber as one of the very best of an already-elite group of instructors. This means consistent success with students in the past: high score improvements, high student ratings, and hundreds or even thousands of hours of tutoring experience.
In most situations, this instructor will be working exclusively with one student at a time and is always compensated by Olympia Prep directly based upon your results. This creates a true partner in your success – a talented and focused one!
How we schedule
While we are willing to adjust based on individual needs, we have a particular way of running this program, which has proven most effective in the past. It goes like this:
- Within 7 days, your private superstar instructor will contact with you and your first in- person private tutoring session is scheduled.
- Meet one time every week at the same day and time each meeting. Meet for 2 hours each session, meaning you should complete your tutoring program in 6 weeks of consecutive meetings. For example: Meet 6 Sundays in a row for 2 hours each session. If you need a faster timeline, this is almost always possible – please allow 3 weeks minimum.
- Destroy the SAT test!
- Continued access to instant access tutoring as well as all in-person tests and courses to keep going if you’re not at a perfect 1600 score yet.
Please note that you should not stockpile in-person hours for a future test. You will have access to your instant-access tutoring hours for 6 months and need to complete your in-person sessions in sequence for best results.
We offer three score improvement guarantees at Olympia Prep. The Goal Score Guarantee is the one we use internally for our team. Complete the full program to be eligible for our 110% composite money-back guarantee. This means 9+ tests and 20+ hours of tutoring completed. This program is not affiliated with nor in any way endorsed by College Board. See our full terms and conditions.