Olympia Prep will be presenting a condensed ACT Acade’mini’ specifically for MPE students. This program will provide the most up-to-date strategies and skills for the ACT test as well as functional-content-area instruction on some of the most tested areas of the ACT test. It comes with a software-generated report and customized study plan to move forward with your score improvement after the program. If you’re looking for the fastest, most effective way to prepare for the December 12th ACT and beyond, this program is for you!
If you’re ready to jump into our full score-improvement-guaranteed programs, please consider claiming one of our remaining spots in an upcoming Academy or Tutoring Package. This Academini is free to all who have enrolled in one of the linked Academies of Tutoring Packages.
Acade’mini’ Program Details:
The academini will be hosted live online. You will receive the invite after purchasing, and again the night before the event.
Dates and times (please plan to attend both sessions):
Session 1: Monday, December 7th: 9AM-12PM
Session 2: Tuesday, December 8th: 9AM-12PM
Program Content Highlights:
- 6 hours of targeted ACT test preparation
- Personalized Success Plan meeting free with our team after
- Proven test strategies and content for test day
- Specific content for English, Math, Reading, and Science tests
- Practice sets done in class to apply taught concepts
- A complete ACT test assessment done during the program – a software-generated report will be created following the classroom dates to give your student a specific study plan to continue on their own or with a longer Olympia Prep program in the future.
- Our team will create this custom plan for you and reach out after the event to deliver it to you free of charge!
Abigail (Abbey) Muma – Plattsburg High School 2011 – Purdue University 2016 – ACT: 28
Additional Olympia Prep instructors will be available to assist with personalized instruction.